- Function: Agile Project Management
- Model: 2 Day Class Room + 1 Day Workshop & Case Studies
- Certification Body: Scrum Alliance -USA
- Free Resources: 1 full length Simulation Practice Test, Training Materials, Guidelines, Extended Support by trainer post training
- Both Online Training & Corporate Training feature available.
- Access to Online Simulated Test with 200, 400, 800 Questions.
- Analytical planned training materials and Videos.
- Questionnaire for each section.
- Supporting through Webinar sessions over 4+ hours every month.
- Participants are awarded 20 PDUs/Contact Hours.
- Assisting candidate in filling Prince2 Application Form.
- Online Practice tests with explanation of questions (1200+) and answers.
- 30, 60, 90,180 Day E-learning Access at very nominal Price.
Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
- Practical, project-proven practices
- Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
- Tips and tricks from our experienced CSTs’ years of using Scrum in a wide variety of environments
- Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members
- Profile page on the Scrum Alliance website and access to a specially designed logo to highlight your credentials