- Function: Agile Project Management
- Certification Body: Scrum Alliance
- Model: 2 Day Class Room + 1 Day Workshop & Case Studies, Online, Practice Test, Corporate
- Free: 1 full length Simulation Practice Test, Training Materials, Guidelines, Extended Support by trainer post training.
- Both Online Training & Corporate Training feature available.
- Access to Online Simulated Test with 200, 400, 800 Questions.
- Analytical planned training materials and Videos.
- Questionnaire for each section.
- Supporting through Webinar sessions over 4+ hours every month.
- Participants are awarded 20 PDUs/Contact Hours.
- Assisting candidate in filling Prince2 Application Form.
- Online Practice tests with explanation of questions (1200+) and answers.
- 30, 60, 90,180 Day E-learning Access at very nominal Price.
This training would be useful for building the knowledge level for all associates aspiring for PMP® exam and who look enhance and adopt career in Project Management as well who are working a Project Manager / Sr. Project Manager. The scope of the training includes all concepts provided by Scrum Alliance.
Intuitive and lightweight, the Scrum process delivers completed increments of a product at rapid, regular intervals, usually from every two weeks to a month. Rather than the traditional system of turning a project over to a project manager while you wait and hope for the best, Scrum offers an effective alternative.
Product owner certification is an even more attractive option for your team when considering the traditional project management model fails the project more than half the time. And those that are able to deliver a product with this model find that nearly 65 percent of the functionality is rarely or never used.