- The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) is a set of best practices for IT service management which serve to align IT services with business needs. ITIL® is used by organizations worldwide to deliver value and maintain minimum quality benchmarks.
- It serves as a framework to define compliance and set in place strategies for improvement.
- Today, it is among the most widely accepted approaches to best practice service management in the world and helps companies to benefit from advancements in global best practice.
- The ITIL® Foundation certification is the basic level qualification, and is followed by the Intermediate and Expert levels.
- Our Foundation course introduces the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the ITIL® Service Lifecycle.
Individuals who have completed this course will be able to successfully pass the Foundation level exam, and can then apply these principles to enhance the quality of IT service management in their organization.
Candidates who have undergone this training will be able to:
- Get an introduction to ITIL® terminologies, definitions, structures and concepts
- Learn the basics of the ITIL® Service lifecycle, and the principles involved
- Understand the associated technology and architecture
- Understand the fundamentals of Service Management and Service Lifecycle
- Learn about selected processes, roles and functions
- Gain awareness of the ITIL® Qualification scheme